Advanced social media for e-participation
Friday 7 June 2013 - CAVS, Carmarthen
Friday 5 July 2013 - Plas Pentwyn, Wrexham
Cost: A £125 B £155 C £185
If you're already using social media to engage with communities and service users but would like to know how to improve your content and reach, get some top tips and new ideas, this session is for you!
Trainer: Rhiannon Davies
Duration: 1 day
Format: Training course
This session is for practitioners who are already using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or blogging to engage with the public, and would like to know how to improve their content and reach.
For participants to enhance the way they currently use social media to engage with service users and communities.
- Review social media / web 2.0
- Planning social media into your communications plan and an ideal social media schedule
- Mitigating risks of using social media
- Using social media strategically - making the right connections
- Advanced techniques - using management apps
- Getting Twitter right
- Getting Facebook right
- Using LinkedIn effectively
- Blogging like a pro
- Some fun bits (hot new platforms and tools)
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Discuss social media / web 2.0
- Develop a communications plan including social media and a social media schedule which meets their organisation’s needs
- Implement strategies to mitigate risks of using social media
- Use social media to make the right connections
- Utilise management apps to become more efficient
- Utilise Twitter, Facebook, blogs and LinkedIn effectively
To book a place, click here.